Team Coaching for Senior Leadership teams and Boards
Shifting Mindsets from Operational to Strategic Thinking
Align your team
And together design a new way of behaving and getting things done
Your team will collaboratively create a unique, shared vision of what they want to be, how they will behave, and what they will achieve. This process will foster a sense of ownership, purpose, and alignment among team members, and help them overcome any existing conflicts, misunderstandings, or biases. Your coach will facilitate this process based on a proven methodology and tools, tailored to your team's needs and goals.
Your coach will guide your team through challenging topics and conversations, such as trust, diversity, accountability, innovation, and change. Use a variety of methods and techniques, we promote mutual understanding, respect, and creativity. Your coach will also monitor and manage team dynamics, promote inclusivity and participation, and ensure that everyone's voice is heard and valued.
Your team will learn how to recognise and prevent anti-team behaviours, such as negativity, blame, gossip, or exclusion. Your coach will help your team develop a sense of understanding and kindness towards each other, by fostering a culture of appreciation, recognition, and support. Your coach will also encourage your team to celebrate successes, learn from failures, and continuously improve their performance and collaboration.
- Together agree on defined shared purpose, objectives, and goals with clarity
- Members become engaged in finding solutions and become jointly committed to achieving results
- Misunderstandings are minimised and time is used productively
- Leveraging the team's diverse perspectives, skills, and experience, better ideas, solutions, and thinking is generated.
- By listening to understand, your team will gather the most relevant and accurate information and insights to inform their decisions.
- By considering all motivations and perspectives, your team will be able to identify potential risks, opportunities, and trade-offs that may affect their decisions.
- Your team will be able to weigh the pros and cons of different options and choose the best one for their situation.
- By involving everyone in the decision-making process, your team will increase their ownership, accountability, and buy-in for the outcomes.
One team approach:
- Members recognise this as their #1 team and feel a sense of belonging
- Enhance the reputation and image of your team.
- Create trust amongst team members.
- Role model teamwork that becomes the culture of the organisation.
3WH Team Coaching helped us agree how the culture of the team should be and commit to shifting behaviours. They also helped us agree a common purpose and goal, and align each member to achieve collective results.
Book a free consultation now to decide
- What. Your key priorities and outcomes
- How. The coaching approach that works for your team
- When. You decide when you want to start
Transform your team now! Get ready for productive, engaging and focused meetings with coaching from 3WH
The Group Coaching Package
Our standard coaching package for new clients includes an onboarding session with the CEO, Leader, or Chair to identify the perceived issues and pain points. followed an onboarding session with the team followed by 6 coaching hours over an agreed period of time.
£6000 but can be tailored specifically to your needs