What do we collect?
We only collect data that you submit to enable us to send you news, offers or updates.
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Payment details when purchasing products via secure payment platform
Why is this information collected? Is the data collection appropriate to the activity or transaction?
Subscribers add their data to enable us to contact them via email for promotion of news, offers and products.
Customers who purchase products, your data is only collected to enable the delivery of the purchased product or service.
By what means is this information collected?
- Web forms
- Registration for an event or course
- Newsletter sign-up
- To place an order
- Credit card # ((Note: Billing and Payment Services(link is external) approval is required to handle credit card transactions.)
What will this information be used for and who will have access to it?
Data will only be used by 3WH for sales and service reasons and we will not pass on any information to a third party.
- Do you have the user’s consent to collect and use the information? – Yes they must opt in
- Does the user have the option to prohibit such collection and use? Yes
- Does the site use any kind of analytics? If so, have you informed the user and provided directions to disable analytic tracking? Active campaign tracks how the client/subscriber and 3WH became associated and no other analytics is done.
How will users be informed if your privacy policies change (including changes to how the information will be used)?
- Via email
How can visitors with questions about your site’s privacy statement contact someone?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How is user information protected?
- Secured files and physical access controls